The summer months' events on this page are arranged, as far as is possible, by date order.
- Thaxted MM : First Saturday after the Spring Bank Holiday - Annual and Original Morris Meeting [Picture above is massed Morris at a Thaxted meeting].
- Wakefield Morris : First weekend in June - The Ossett Beer Cart - in aid of Wakefield Hospice.The festival is well known for its combination of quality real ale, cider and prosecco, morris dancing, and the Beercart procession - the only one of it's kind in the world, in Ossett town centre and at Ossett town hall.
- Kennet MM: Second Saturday in June - Reading Waterfest - over 25 years of celebrating Reading's waterways
- Abingdon Traditional Morris Dancers : Saturday nearest June 19th. Election of the Mayor of Ock Street and Morris dancing, Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- Spring Grove MM : Wednesday 19th June :8:00 pm - 10:00pm - The Mid-Summer Morris in around Twickenham riverside. -The White Swan, Riverside, Twickenham TW1 3DN, Barmy Arms, The Embankment, Twickenham TW1 3DU
- Taunton Deane MM : 21st June - 4:45am (sunrise) Dance Up the Sun: Seven Sisters, Cothelstone Hill, The Quantock Hills.
- Tideswell Wakes : Saturday after June 24th - or “Big Sat’dy” as it is known to the locals - Carnival Parade & Morris Dancing, Tideswell, Derbyshire.
- Abram Morris Dancers : Last Saturday in June. The Morris Dancers' Ground, Park Lane, Abram at 11am. Then Abram and the surrounding areas (Hindley, Platt Bridge, Bickershaw).
- Ambleside Rushbearing: First Saturday in July - Ambleside, Cumbria.
- Winster Wakes: Saturday following the Sunday after St John Baptist's Day, June 24th, usually 1st Saturday in July - Morris Dancing, Winster Derbyshire, Winster Morris Men can be seen around the village from 2pm 'till around 9pm.
- Greensleeves MM : Weekend after 2nd Friday in July. Chipperfield Weekend, with Saturday tours and on Sunday Chipperfield parish Church at 11am, The Windmill (pub), Chipperfield, Noon.
Taunton Deane MM : First Week of August (Tuesday of Sidmouth Folk Festival) - Seafront at Sidmouth (8pm)
Sidmouth Folk Week : Far too many sides to list individually - First Week of August (Sunday of Sidmouth Folk Festival) - Massed dancing along seafront at Sidmouth (from 11am)
Grasmere Rushbearing : Saturday nearest St Oswald's day (5th August) - Grasmere, Cumbria.
Saddleworth MM : Saddleworth Rushcart. Held on the 2nd weekend after the 12th August.
- Winchester MM : 1st Saturday in September. Walking Tour of Winchester
- Abbots Bromley Horn Dance : Monday after 1st Sunday after September 4th. Abbots Bromley, Staffordshire - check date here.
- Wantsum MM : 2nd Saturday of September. Hop Hoodening - a procession through the grounds of Canterbury Cathedral, followed by a Service in the Cathedral to bless the Hop Harvest.
The links given below will take you to more detailed desciptions of some of the other seasonal events.
Events Home January Easter St. George's Day May Day Whitsun Christmas