- Saddleworth MM : Maundy Thursday - 7:00pm approx Road End Fair. Greenfield (, opposite King William IV - first dance out and waistcoat awards.; 8:30pm Boarshurst Band Club, Greenfield
- Longman MM : Good Friday - 12:30 - 1:30pm Tiger Inn, East Dean BN20 0DA as guests of Cuckoo’s Nest Women’s Morris
- Saddleworth MM : Good Friday - Tour of the villages in Saddleworth. Gartside Street, Delph 11:00am; Diggle Hotel 12:00 noon; The Swan, Dobcross 1:00pm; The Commercial and Uppermill Vilage 3:00pm; Hare and Hounds 4:00pm; and at the Church Inn 6:30pm and Cross Keys.7:30pm
- Bury Pace Eggers : Saturday before Good Friday and following week to Maundy Thursday - After a calling in of favours the 2018 tour is ON, if in an abbreviated form. Details will be on our website. Bury Paceeggers have survived another year.
- Chanctonbury Ring MM : Good Friday - North West Clog Dancing and Long Rope Skipping at a new venue, The Ram at The Street, West Firle, Lewes BN8 6NS staring about noon as guest of Knots of May also featuring Temporary Measured.
- John O'Gaunt MM : Good Friday - "Good Friday Morris Tour" this year celebrating the 50th anniversaries of both Southport Sword Dancers and John O'Gaunt Morris. Other guest teams will be "Yon Lot" and "Stone the Crows" We visit: Milnthorpe (farmers market), Warton (birthplace of George Washington) ending up at Arnside.
- Britannia Coconut Dancers : Easter Saturday - Bacup, Lancashire. Starting 9.00am prompt at the Old Traveller's Rest, Britannia through to Bacup town centre. Full programme is on their website
- Ripley Morris Men : Easter Saturday - Bakewell Tourist Office at 10:30 and 11:30am, Ashford in the Water Bull's Head from 12.15pm, Monsal Head from 2:00pm . With Ripley Green Garters and Winster Morris
- Richmond on Swale Morris Men : Easter Sunday - Tour of Teesdale, The Landon BEck Hotel 12:00 noon; The High Force Hotel 12:45pm; The Strathmore Arms, Holwick 1:45pm; The Moorcok Inn Eggleston 2:30pm and Firkin Alley Barnard Castle 3:15pm.
- Blackheath Morris Men : Easter Monday - Noon – Outside The Royal Naval College nr. Cutty Sark entrance; 1.00pm - Trafalgar Tavern SE10 9 NW; 2.00pm –Outside The Royal Naval College nr. Cutty Sark entrance; 3pm – Greenwich Market; 4pm – Ashburnham Arms featuring the ancient chairlifting tradition.
- Chapel-En-Le-Frith MM : Easter Monday - The Bull's Head, Monyash, 11:00am – 1:00pm and Pavilion Gardens, Buxton, 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Forest of Dean Morris Men: Easter Monday - Newnham Clock Tower at 10:30am; Taurus Crafts, Lydney 11:30 am; The Miners Arms Whitecroft, 1.00pm; Beechenhurst Lodge 2.15pm
- Long Man Morris Men : Easter Monday - Alfriston Market Cross BN26 5UE 1:00pm & 2:30 - 3:00pm.
- Mossley Pace Egg Boys : Easter Monday - Mossley Pace Egg play, performed in Mossley from noon onwards starting at the Rising Sun
- Oakworth Village Morris Men: Easter Monday - around Haworth commencing at Haworth Railway Station at 11.00 am (awaiting confirmation)
- Taunton Deane MM : Easter Monday - Tour of Taunton Area starting at10:30am Taunton - War Memorial Vivary Park TA1 3QE; 11:45am Halse - The Triangle TA4 3AF; 12:30pm Norton Fitzwarren - The Village Hall TA2 6RQ; 2:45pm Taunton - The Market House TA4 1EJ
- Trigg Morris Men : Easter Monday - Annual Easter tour starting Launceston Square at 10.30; Archer Arms, Lewannick at 11.30; Blisland Inn at 12.45; Lanhydrock House at 3.15; the Lanivet Inn at 5.15 after which we should stay for a respectable time for an unwind before departure
The links given below will take you to more detailed desciptions of some of the other seasonal events.
|Events Home||January||St. George's Day||May Day||Whitsun||Summer||Christmas|