- Saddleworth MM : Maundy Thursday - 7:00pm approx Road End Fair. Greenfield (, opposite King William IV - first dance out and waistcoat awards.; 8:30pm Boarshurst Band Club, Greenfield
- Longman MM : Good Friday - 12:30 - 1:30pm Tiger Inn, East Dean BN20 0DA as guests of Cuckoo’s Nest Morris
- Saddleworth MM : Good Friday - Tour of the villages in Saddleworth. Gartside Street, Delph 11:00am; Diggle Hotel 12:00 noon; The Swan, Dobcross 1:00pm; The Commercial and Uppermill Vilage 3:00pm; Hare and Hounds 4:00pm; and at the Church Inn 6:30pm and Cross Keys.7:30pm with guests Earlsdon Morris Men
- Bury Pace Eggers : It seems very unlikely that the tour will happen this year. They have been struggling for numbers and a last minute resignation only weeks before the tour has put a nail in the coffin.
- Chanctonbury Ring MM : Good Friday - North West Clog Dancing and Long Rope Skipping again at The Ram at The Street, West Firle, Lewes BN8 6NS staring about noon as guest of Knots of May.
- John O'Gaunt MM : Good Friday - "Good Friday Morris Tour" Southport Sword Dancers and John O'Gaunt Morris. Other guest teams will be "Yon Lot" and "Stone the Crows" We visit: Milnthorpe (farmers market), Warton (birthplace of George Washington) ending up at Arnside.
- Britannia Coconut Dancers : Easter Saturday - Bacup, Lancashire. Starting 9.00am prompt at the Old Traveller's Rest, Britannia alongside Stacksteads Band to dance the original boundary through Bacup and Stacksteads to the Glen Service Station in Waterfoot raising money for two local charities or good causesFull programme is on their website
- Ripley Morris : Easter Saturday - 10.30 Bakewell 12.15 Bull’s Head Ashford 2.15 Bull’s Head Monyash
- Richmond on Swale Morris Men : Easter Sunday - Swaledale Tour starts up 10:00 am in the village of Muker, before heading down the dale taking in Gunnerside and Low Row before finishing off at 2:30 pm in the small but pleasant Market town of Reeth
- Ashdown Forest MM : 3:30 pm The Laughing Fish, Isfield TN22 5XB - Beer Race Day!
- Blackheath Morris Men : Easter Monday - Noon – Outside The Royal Naval College nr. Cutty Sark entrance; 1.00pm - Trafalgar Tavern SE10 9 NW; 2.00pm –Outside The Royal Naval College nr. Cutty Sark entrance; 3pm – Greenwich Market; 4pm – Ashburnham Arms featuring the ancient chairlifting tradition.
- Chapel-En-Le-Frith MM : Easter Monday - The Bull's Head, Monyash, 11:00am – 1:00pm and Pavilion Gardens, Buxton, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Devil's Dyke MM : 11:00am - 12 noon - The Bull Ring, Thaxted
- Forest of Dean Morris Men: Easter Monday - Newnham Clock Tower at 10:30am; Taurus Crafts, Lydney 11:30 am; The Miners Arms Whitecroft, 1.00pm; Beechenhurst Lodge 2.15pm
- Taunton Deane MM : Easter Monday - Tour of Taunton Area starting at10:30am Taunton - War Memorial Vivary Park TA1 3QE; 11:45am Halse - The Triangle TA4 3AF; 12:30pm Norton Fitzwarren - The Village Hall TA2 6RQ; 2:45pm Sheppy’s House of Cider Bradford-on-Tone TA4 1ER
- Trigg Morris Men : Easter Monday - Annual Easter tour starting Launceston Square at 10.30; 12 Noon Archer Arms, Lewannick; 1:00 pm Jamaica Inn; 2:00 pm Blisland Inn; 5.00 Lanivet Inn
- Victory MM : Easter Monday - ...and finally, not a traditional Easter event but "Almost St. George's Day" tour - 1:15 pm Victoria Park Cafe; 2:15 pm The George, Queen Street; 3:15 pm Abar Bistro, White Hart Road; 4.15pm The Bridge Tavern, East Street, Camber Docks
The links given below will take you to more detailed desciptions of some of the other seasonal events.
|Events Home||January||St. George's Day||May Day||Whitsun||Summer||Christmas|