- Saddleworth MM : Maundy Thursday - Road End Fair. Greenfield (evening).
- Longman MM : Good Friday - The Tiger Inn, East Dean BN20 0DA as guests of Cuckoo’s Nest Women’s Morris - Lunchtime
- Saddleworth MM : Good Friday - Tour of the villages in Saddleworth. (daytime) and at the Church Inn and Cross Keys.(evening)
- Bury Pace Eggers : Saturday before Good Friday and following week to Maundy Thursday - Ramsbottom & Bury Town Centre on Saturday and local villages like Edgeworth, Hawkshaw, Walshaw, Ramsbottom and Summerseat on the Sunday. 2008 was the 40th year, and still going strong.
- Chanctonbury Ring MM : Good Friday - North West Clog Dancing and Long Rope Skipping at Rose Cottage Alciston, BN26 6UW staring about noon as guest of Knots of May
- John O'Gaunt MM : Good Friday - The route in recent years has been Milnthorpe, Warton, and Arnside, with a social back in Lancaster afterwards.
- Britannia Coconut Dancers : Easter Saturday - Bacup, Lancashire. Starting 9.00am at the Traveller's Rest, Britannia through to Bacup town centre.
- Ripley Morris Men : Easter Saturday - Bakewell from 10.30, Ashford in the Water Bull's Head from 12.15, Monsal Head from 1.45 and Great Longstone White Lion from 3.00pm.With Ripley Green Garters.
- Blackheath Morris Men : Easter Monday - Noon – Outside The Royal Naval College nr. Cutty Sark entrance; 1.00pm - Trafalgar Tavern SE10 9 NW; 2.00pm –Outside The Royal Naval College nr. Cutty Sark entrance; 3pm – Greenwich Market; 4pm – Ashburnham Arms featuring the ancient chairlifting tradition. NB No dancing by the Cutty Sark this year as the Tall Ships are visiting.
- Chapel-En-Le-Frith MM : Easter Monday - The Bull's Head, Monyash, 11:00am – 1:00pm and Pavilion Gardens, Buxton, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Forest of Dean Morris Men: Easter Monday - Newnham Clock Tower at 10:30am; Taurus Crafts, Lydney 11:30 am; The Miners Arms Whitecroft, 1.00pm; Beechenhurst Lodge 2.15pm
- Long Man Morris Men : Easter Monday - Alfriston Market Cross BN26 5UE 12:30pm & 2:30pm.
- Middleton Pace Eggers : Easter Monday - Middleton Pace Egg play, the plays Golden Jubilee performed in Middleton starting at The Dusty Miller at12:30pm ending at 3:30 approx at the Ring o’ Bells followed by hard-boiled egg rolling on the hill besides St Leonard's church - childen can bring their own decorated hard-bolied eggs and take part.
- Mossley Pace Egg Boys : Easter Monday - Mossley Pace Egg play, performed in Mossley from noon onwards starting at the Rising Sun
- Oakworth Village Morris Men: Easter Monday - around Haworth commencing at Haworth Railway Station at 11.00 am.
- Taunton Deane MM : Easter Monday - Tour of Taunton Area starting at10:30am Taunton - War Memorial Vivary Park TA1 3QE;11:45am Halse - The Triangle TA4 3AF;12:30pm Norton Fitzwarren - The Village Hall TA2 6RQ; 2:45pm Taunton - The Market House TA4 1EJ
- Trigg Morris Men : Easter Monday - Annual Easter tour starting Launceston Square at 10.30; Archer Arms, Lewannick at 11.30; Blisland Inn at 12.45; Lanhydrock House at 3.15; the Lanivet Inn at 5.15 after which we should stay for a respectable time for an unwind before departure
The links given below will take you to more detailed desciptions of some of the other seasonal events.
|Events Home||January||St. George's Day||May Day||Whitsun||Summer||Christmas|